Saturday, June 1, 2013

R O U X S & R E V I E W - B E N E F I T

Benefit Creaseless Creme Shadow- $20 each
Benefit "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation - $36
Im in the shade 'I'm All The Rage' Beige





                        Ello Guys! So last week I went to my local beauty boutique to           
              look around and came across the Benefit counter. To be honest 
           I never really cared so much for Benefit it wasn't really a brand that 
        caught my attention. So I decided to give it a go and picked up 3 products that caught my eye the most. I have tried them and used them for about a week straight and this is my review on them:

Benefit "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation :  
 This foundation rocks! It is a light to medium coverage foundation (build able). When applying I found it better to use your hands it gave it a more natural coverage but if you want more coverage a buffing brush will do too. It sets quickly so make sure to work it in quickly. It does have a brighting effect with a spf of 25 which gives your skin the 'fresh face' look and reflects light. It is a natural finish (half dewy/ half matte) and it feels really light & clean. Plus it looks like your skin which is good!! I did have to powder about twice during the day (just on my t-zone) didn't really bother me so much. Over all I love it :) Recommended for normal to combination skin maybe dry skin too. But I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin, acne prone skin or someone who looking for full coverage.

Benefit Creaseless Creme Shadow:
 This is by far one of the best creme products I purchased! The name gives it all! What impressed the most about this product was the longevity of the it and i'm in Maryland where the heat/humidity is crazy hot and even then the shadow didn't crease and plus I already have oily eyelids! More of a glitter sheen look to it + pigmentation is great with this product (which means you don't waist a lot of products) A PLUS! The Creaseless Creme Shadow it really creamy and smooth which makes it easier to apply (recommend applying with fingers or stiff shadow brush). When it sets the texture and sheen effect stays on as well. Some of the lighter shades they carry in this line (ex: RSVP) looks beautiful as a highlight (DOUBLE THREAT). Love it!! Recommend for anyone!! But if you feel like your eyelids are too oily for it use a primer under it ( I used both with and without and both works for me)

                    Sorry its a lot of writing! But I wanted to give a somewhat 
                    depth review on these products. Hope you try them out! If 
                    you have tell me what you thought of them in the comments!


                                                                    -Alexis x

                

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Amazing pics...I really like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Unknown said...

Hey Vanessa! Thanks for the support! Your blog is awesome!! I also followed you on bloglovin! Keep up the awesome job!

-Alexis x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...