Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Golden Series (Portfolio Work)






                 Ladies this month is the Golden Month.  I love the beautiful colors for Christmas and mostly the metallic colors!! With my models I created both a golden eye look with a winged liner. With the models I stuck with the same golden palette but changed the cat eye shape to create a simple and dramatic eye. The way you shape you eyes with eyeliner can determine the shape you want your eye to reflect (ex. almond, round, to elongate the eye). When using liner I prefer to use gel liner (Ex. Mac Liner in 'Blacktrack') because it create's precision when it comes to your lines. I would love to see you ladies re-create this look for any holiday events or just because you can!!

Roux the Life- Alexis 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...